Stainless Steel A240 Tp410 & Carbon Steel A516 Gr60 Clad Plate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A240 TP410 / A516 GR60
- Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS, BS
- Technique: Explosion Bonded
- Special Use: Corrosion Resistant Steel
- Name: Stainless Steel A240 Tp410 & Carbon Steel A516 Gr6
- Base Metal(mm): 24
- Length(mm): 5800 or as Customer′s Requires
- Brand Name: Suntech
- Specification: SGS, EN10204 3.1, EN10204 3.2, TUV
- HS Code: 72109000
- Type: Steel Plate
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Application: Boiler Plate, Container Plate
- Stock: Not Stock
- Cladding Metal Thickness(mm): 3
- Width(mm): 2700 or as Customer′s Requires
- Place of Origin: China
- Trademark: Suntech
- Origin: China
1) Type: Stainless Steel/Carbon Steel Clad Plate
2) Material: TP410+A516 Gr. 70N
3) Thickness: (3+24)*2700*5800mm
4) Production Code: ASTM A240
Stainless steel clad plate is a compound steel plate with carbon steel as basic layer and stainless steel as covered layer. As a resource saving product, it has reduced the consumption of precious metals and substantially lowered construction cost, realizing the perfect combination of low cost and high performance which have brought good social benefits. Stainless steel clad plate is now widely used in the field of petroleum, chemical, salt industry, water and electric industry etc
The clad plates/metals we supply cover the following categories:
Stainless steel clad plates;
Duplex steel clad plates;
Titanium and steel clad plates;
Nickel and steel clad plates;
Zirconium and steel clad plates;
Copper and steel clad plates;
Copper and Aluminum clad plates;
Aluminum and steel clad plates;
Titanium and copper clad plates;
5-layered Steel/Titanium/Nickel/Aluminum clad plates.
Q1:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
Q2: When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after getting your inquiry if you are urgent to get the price. Please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q3: How can I have a Proforma Invoice or Quotation?
A: You can have Proforma Invoice/Quotation either by providing us the list of your requirements through fax, email or by sending an enquiry.
Q4: What are your payment terms?
A: Our company accept the peayment of T/T, L/C. If your payment terms is special, please inform us in advance
Q5: How does your factory regard quality control?
A: Quality is priority, we always attach great importance to quality control from raw materials to the very end. Our factory has gained SGS, ISO and FAD authentication.