A240 410+A516 Gr60 Single Side Cladding Plate for Pressure Vessel (E026)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A240 410+A516 GR60
- Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS, BS
- Technique: Explosion Bonded
- Special Use: Corrosion Resistant Steel
- Name: Single Side Cladding Plate for Pressure Vessel
- Base Metal(mm): 22 or as Customer′s Requires
- Length(mm): Request
- Grade: ASTM Standard Steel
- Packaging Details: Moisture-Proof Package with The Wooden Case
- Trademark: Suntech
- Origin: China
- Type: Steel Plate
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Application: Boiler Plate, Container Plate
- Stock: Not Stock
- Cladding Metal Thickness(mm): 3 or as Customer′s Requires
- Width(mm): 600-1250
- Brand Name: Suntech
- Application Industry: Pressure Vessel Head&Shell
- Delivery Detail: Within 30 Days After Receiving The Deposit
- Specification: SGS, EN10204 3.1, EN10204 3.2, TUV
- HS Code: 72109000
1) Type: A240 410 Stainless Steel Clad Plate Explosive Caldding
2) Material:410/516 Gr.60
3) Thickness: 3+22
4) Production Code: ASTM A264
The clad plates we produce cover the following categories:
* Stainless steel clad plates;
* Duplex steel clad plates;
* Titanium and steel clad plates;
* Nickel and steel clad plates;
*Zirconium and steel clad plates;
* Copper and steel clad plates;
* Copper and Aluminum clad plates;
* Aluminum and steel clad plates;
* Titanium and copper clad plates;
* 5-layered Steel/Titanium/Nickel/Aluminum clad plates.
These clad are combine and processed by the explosion welding, which are widely used in the pressure vessel, condenser, heat exchange, bolier, reactor ect in Petrochemical, Chemical industry, Foodstuff, Water Conservancy, etc.
In order to get resisance to the corrosion and heat, steel clad materials are explosively welded to the relatively carbon steel, in this way, we can reduce the cost, in the meantime, the surface attched on the servere environment can endure the life time of the main equipment.
The bonding quality between the dissimiliar metals is strong enough to keep away from debonding or any extermal stress such as heat, bending, vibration or hard impact.
The thickness ratio of base metal to clad metal is basically on the requirement of design and application, generally, the ratio 3:1 or more is recommended, others thickness ratio is also available upon negotiaton.
|Ferrite Stainless/Steel Clad||410S,415/Gr60(N),Gr70(N) etc.||(2~20+2~120)*<2500* 7000||SA 263||Petro-chemical, Vacuum Salt Industry,, Fetilizer, Hydropower Industry, Pulping etc.|
|Austenitic Stainless/Steel Clad||304,304L,316,316L,321 etc./ Gr60(N),Gr70(N),SA387Gr.22 etc.||(2~20+2~120)*<2500*7000||SA 264|
|Highly Alloyed Stainless/Steel Clad||Al-6XN,904L,S31803etc./ Gr60(N),Gr70(N) etc.||(2~20+2~120)*<2500*7000||SA264|
The clad plates/metals we supply cover the following categories:
Stainless steel clad plates;
Duplex steel clad plates;
Titanium and steel clad plates;
Nickel and steel clad plates;
Zirconium and steel clad plates;
Copper and steel clad plates;
Copper and Aluminum clad plates;
Aluminum and steel clad plates;
Titanium and copper clad plates;
5-layered Steel/Titanium/Nickel/Aluminum clad plates.
Q1:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
Q2: When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after getting your inquiry if you are urgent to get the price. Please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q3: How can I have a Proforma Invoice or Quotation?
A: You can have Proforma Invoice/Quotation either by providing us the list of your requirements through fax, email or by sending an enquiry.
Q4: What are your payment terms?
A: Our company accept the peayment of T/T, L/C. If your payment terms is special, please inform us in advance
Q5: How does your factory regard quality control?
A: Quality is priority, we always attach great importance to quality control from raw materials to the very end. Our factory has gained SGS, ISO and FAD authentication.