A240 410 Stainless Steel Clad Plate Explosive Caldding (E024)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: E024
- Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS, BS
- Technique: Explosion Bonded
- Special Use: Corrosion Resistant Steel
- Name: Stainless Steel Clad Plate Explosive Caldding ASTM
- Base Metal(mm): 24 or as Customer′s Requires
- Length(mm): 5800 or as Customer′s Requires
- Grade: Asme, ASTM Standard Steel
- Packaging Details: Moisture-Proof Package with The Wooden Case
- Trademark: Suntech
- Origin: China
- Type: Steel Plate
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Application: Boiler Plate, Container Plate
- Stock: Not Stock
- Cladding Metal Thickness(mm): 3 or as Customer′s Requires
- Width(mm): 2700 or as Customer′s Requires
- Brand Name: Suntech
- Application Industry: Pressure Vessel Head&Shell
- Delivery Detail: Within 30 Days After Receiving The Deposit
- Specification: SGS, EN10204 3.1, EN10204 3.2, TUV
- HS Code: 72109000
1) Type: A240 410 Stainless Steel Clad Plate Explosive Caldding
2) Material:410/516 Gr.70
3) Thickness: 3+24
4) Production Code: ASTM A264
The clad plates/metals we supply cover the following categories:
Stainless steel clad plates;
Duplex steel clad plates;
Titanium and steel clad plates;
Nickel and steel clad plates;
Zirconium and steel clad plates;
Copper and steel clad plates;
Copper and Aluminum clad plates;
Aluminum and steel clad plates;
Titanium and copper clad plates;
5-layered Steel/Titanium/Nickel/Aluminum clad plates.
Suntech Metal, located in south-east China, is a professional supplier of explosion bonded materials of dissimilar metals.
With over 20 years experience in explosion cladding research and production field, we are able to supply nickel, titanium, zirconium, copper, naval bronze, aluminum, duplex and stainless steel clad plates. We possess two permanent explosion fields with total area of 30, 000 square meters, with an annual clad plate capacity of 35, 000 tons.
We supply high-quality products manufactured according to ASTM, ASME, JIS and some other world-wide recognized codes. The products have been widely used in such fields as petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceuticals, metallurgy, power, electronics, sea engineering, environment protection, and etc. Our products have been exported to South East Asia, Europe, South America and well praised by customers.
These clad are combine and processed by the explosion welding, which are widely used in the pressure vessel, condenser, heat exchange, bolier, reacto ec in Petrochemical, Chemical industry, Foodstuff, Water Conservancy, etc.
In order to get resisance to the corrosion and heat, steel clad materials are explosively welded to the relatively carbon steel, in this way, we can reduce the cost, in the meantime, the surface attched on the servere environment can endure the life time of the main equipment.
The bonding quality between the dissimiliar metals is strong enough to keep away from debonding or any extermal stress such as heat, bending, vibration or hard impact.
The thickness ratio of base metal to clad metal is basically on the requirement of design and application, generally, the ratio 3:1 or more is recommended, others thickness ratio is also available upon negotiaton.
|Ferrite Stainless/Steel Clad||410S,415/Gr60(N),Gr70(N) etc.||(2~20+2~120)*<2500* 7000||SA 263||Petro-chemical, Vacuum Salt Industry,, Fetilizer, Hydropower Industry, Pulping etc.|
|Austenitic Stainless/Steel Clad||304,304L,316,316L,321 etc./ Gr60(N),Gr70(N),SA387Gr.22 etc.||(2~20+2~120)*<2500*7000||SA 264|
|Highly Alloyed Stainless/Steel Clad||Al-6XN,904L,S31803etc./ Gr60(N),Gr70(N) etc.||(2~20+2~120)*<2500*7000||SA264|